The competence and service networks such as Berlin Partner, the health industry cluster HealthCapital and the BIM Berliner Immobilienmanagement GmbH are high-ranking partners in marketing the Buch location and for site and settlement management. For its economic development, Berlin-Buch is also supported by the Berlin administration, in particular by the Senate Department for Economics, Technology and Research and the Economic Development Department of the district of Pankow.
Leading companies, institutions of the research campus and the hospital campus as well as housing companies and private investors are jointly committed to advancing the health location Berlin-Buch:
- Akademie der Gesundheit Berlin/Brandenburg e.V.
- BBB Management GmbH Campus Berlin-Buch
- COMBAG Comfort Bauten AG
- Eckert & Ziegler AG
- Erste Wohnungsgenossenschaft Pankow eG
- Evangelische Lungenklinik Berlin
- HELIOS Klinikum Berlin-Buch
- HOWOGE Wohnungsbaugesellschaft mbH
- Immanuel Diakonie Group
- Ludwig-Hoffmann-Quartier Objektgesellschaft mbH & Co KG
- Max Delbrück Center for Moleculare Medicine (MDC) Berlin-Buch
- Vattenfall Wärme Berlin AG
- Widerker Vermögensverwaltung GmbH & Co. KG
The umbrella brand buchberlin, which was created in 2011, is an alliance of key economic players in Buch on the political and economic level. Their common goal is to enhance the attractiveness, visibility and infrastructure of the Buch location in order to promote the settlement of additional companies in Buch. On behalf of the district of Pankow, the BBB Management GmbH Campus Berlin-Buch coordinated the project “Development of the Health Region Berlin-Buch as an integral location for knowledge-based healthcare industry”. The project, set to run from 2011 – 2014, was an economic development measure of the district’s economic and labor associations.